Terms of Sales
JMJO Europe Terms and Conditions
We advise you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully so that you are aware of your rights and obligations under this Agreement. You are referred to in these terms and conditions as a customer. For convenience, we choose the masculine gender, but where “he” is mentioned, we also mean “she”.
Article 1. Definitions
- In these Terms and Conditions, capitalized terms are defined as follows:
Terms and conditions
the terms and conditions listed in this document as used by JMJO Europe;
the combination of the Customer's username and password to place an order on the Website;
the natural person placing an order on the Website;
the private limited liability company JMJO Europe, established and having an office in (1017 EG) Amsterdam at Keizersgracht 482;
the contract between the Customer and JMJO Europe, which is concluded via the Website on the basis of which the Customer purchases the Product from JMJO Europe;
a product offered on the Site by JMJO Europe;
JMJO Europe's Privacy Statement, which can be viewed on the Website;
the website belonging to JMJO Europe, on which the Product is offered;
Article 2. Applicability
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every offer made by JMJO Europe on the Website, to every agreement entered into through the Website and to every use of the Website.
- JMJO Europe may modify and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes do not apply to agreements already concluded. The most up-to-date version of the Terms and Conditions can be viewed on the Website. If the Customer does not agree with the modified and/or supplemented General Conditions, the Customer will not be able to order the Product.
Article 3. Offer and establishment of the Contract
- The agreement comes into effect by completing the ordering process on the website and accepting the terms and conditions.
- An offer on the website is always non-binding and can be revoked by JMJO Europe immediately after an order has been placed.
- JMJO Europe is not bound by apparent errors and material errors in the offer on the website.
Article 4. Use and availability of the Site
- JMJO Europe does not guarantee that the information on the website is always correct, up-to-date or complete.
- During the registration process, Customer may be asked to provide Login Credentials. The Client warrants to JMJO Europe, and is responsible for ensuring that the information it provides is correct, complete and up-to-date.
- The Customer is responsible for any use made of his Connection Identifiers.
- As soon as the Customer knows or has reason to suspect that his Login Credentials have fallen into the hands of unauthorized persons, the Customer is required to report this case to JMJO Europe, without prejudice to the obligation to immediately take effective measures, such as changing login credentials.
- JMJO Europe reserves the right to change the login procedure and/or customer login credentials if deemed necessary for the operation of the website.
Article 5. Price and payment
- The indicated price of the Product is valid at the time it is displayed on the Site. VAT is included in the total price shown. Any additional costs, such as shipping and payment costs, will be mentioned on the Site.
- The payment methods will be mentioned on the Site When the Customer chooses a payment method after delivery, the payment period depends on the payment method chosen, as indicated on the Site. The payment deadline is a deadline.
- If the Customer exceeds the payment term or if JMJO Europe is unable to collect the amount due by means of the payment instrument chosen by the Customer before the end of the payment term, the Customer will be legally in default. , that JMJO Europe sends any other warnings or notices.
- If the Customer is in default with respect to its payment obligation, JMJO Europe may refer the claim for recovery, in which case the Customer will also be required to pay the costs incurred by JMJO Europe in accordance with the graduated scale of judicial recovery expenses (BIK )
Article 6. Delivery
- The delivery times on the Site and/or during the ordering process are indicative and cannot be considered as legal deadlines.
Article 7. Confidentiality
- When you visit the website and place an order, or when you provide login details, (personal) information is provided to JMJO Europe. This (personal) information will be treated in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and the Privacy Statement.
Article 8. Withdrawal and complaints
- Within 14 days of receipt of the product, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, unless one of the exceptions in Article 6:230p of the t to Article 6:230p of the Code Dutch civilian applies. If the right of dissolution applies, then the Customer may invoke this right by completing the model dissolution form, as provided by JMJO Europe, and returning this form - with the Products delivered but not desired by the Customer - to JMJO Europe . Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the Customer.
- In the event of termination of the Contract, the Customer is required to return the Product delivered but not desired by the Customer as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days of the declaration of termination.
- In the event of dissolution of the Contract, JMJO Europe will reimburse the amount already paid under the Contract by the Client within 14 days of receipt of the declaration of dissolution. JMJO Europe is entitled to deduct the reduction in value of the Product from the amounts to be reimbursed, insofar as this reduction in value is the result of use by the Customer which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature , the characteristics and operation of the Product .
- If the Customer has opted for a shipping method different from the standard shipping method, only the standard shipping costs will be reimbursed by JMJO Europe.
- Complaints about the Product can be sent to email@example.com. JMJO Europe will respond substantially to the complaint within a reasonable time.
Section 9. Compliance
- If a Product is not in conformity with the Contract, JMJO Europe will repair the Product free of charge and within a reasonable time at the discretion of JMJO Europe or, in the event of absence of a Product or parts of it, will deliver them when same. If repair is not possible or cannot be demanded of JMJO Europe, JMJO Europe will replace the Product.
- If JMJO Europe has not repaired the Product within a reasonable time, the Customer is entitled to contact another party for recovery. JMJO Europe will reimburse the reasonable costs invoiced by this third party for recovery.
- An appeal against the non-compliance of the Product with the Contract is not possible if it was already known or could reasonably have been known to the Customer at the time of the conclusion of the Contract that there was a defect, or if the nature of the Product purchased or the nature of the defect is contrary to this.
- JMJO Europe cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on the website accurately represent the colors and images of the products in reality.
Article 10. Liability
- JMJO Europe accepts no liability for indirect or consequential damages, such as loss of profit, loss of turnover, loss of expected savings and other similar financial losses, as well as loss of goodwill or damage to reputation.
- To the extent that JMJO Europe is liable, such liability is limited at most to the price of the Product.
Article 11. Divers
- The Customer may not assign the rights and obligations arising from the Contract to third parties.
- The use of the website, these terms and conditions and/or the contract are subject only to Dutch law.
- The (intellectual property) rights concerning the JMJO Europe brand and the website, including the rights to texts, images, design, data files, photos and other images (still and/or moving), formats, software and others materials belonging to JMJO Europe must be respected unconditionally. A hypertext link to the JMJO Europe site can only be created for information purposes. The establishment of a hypertext link for other purposes, such as a commercial objective, is only authorized with the authorization of JMJO Europe.
You can download the general conditions of sale here