CHOICE OF YOUR FUTURE COMPANION: TWO POSSIBLE CHOICES.
- Either look for a PURE BREED dog from AN APPROVED BREEDER :
- Allows you to access "a priori" the expected qualities for your future companion (morphology, aptitude, character).
- Will be among you from a young age (3 to 5 months) allowing a early education.
- You integrate into the family of his race (club by region), competition are organized (big parties for you and your dog), he can be confirmed and awarded and can be a sire or (trice) if desired.
- Some cost but justified.
2.Is ADOPT a dog and REFUGE :
- A good deed for animal welfare.
- A modest financial cost.
- Small dogs are rare.
- Young dogs are rare.
- are often crossbred dogs therefore of indeterminate races without genetic guarantee, except document.